Call Us(+91) 90350 50056
Online GMAT Preparation - A brilliant diagnostic test tool
Know how will you perform on GMAT test day
Take this quick 45 min Mini GMAT Diagnostic test
- Simulated as per actual GMAT difficulty level
- Computer Adaptive Test
- Detailed analysis & explanations to enable you take corrective actions and prepare better
We encourage you to complete this GMAT mini diagnostic test to get indicative GMAT score with detailed explanations and personalised tips to improve your score(don't leave your test unfinished).
You will also get additional mock test/practice test once you complete the test and report scores.
General Education is an MBA application lifecycle company. Our expert GMAT instructors have designed a state of the art GMAT test tool aimed at helping you to prepare for your GMAT in an effective way.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test where you have to face questions that adapts to your level. The most important thing about GMAT preparation online is that it’s the only objective test when applying to business school.
Based on this 45 minute Mini GMAT Diagnostic test you can get an idea about the area you are most weak at and hence allowing you to prioritize your study. This computer adaptive tool gives you an immediate insight on your GMAT preparation by pinpointing your areas of weakness so that you can work upon it before your actual GMAT test.
If you are planning to take GMAT for the first time or if you are retaking your GMAT, then this mini GMAT diagnostic tool will help you to gauge your preparation.
Mini GMAT Diagnostic
Online GMAT Preparation
General Education conducts GMAT preparation classes – online – which give you the flexibility to attend the class at your convenience. Some salient features of the class:
- Taken by experts (who themselves have high 700s GMAT score)
- Stress on test taking strategy and on thorough preparation
- Classes taken on WebEx – audio, video and whiteboard is shared
- Classes are recorded – in case you miss the class or you want to go through again – recording is available
- 6 full length computer Adaptive Tests are provided to assess you progress through the course
- Extra classes with instructor available for clearing doubts
- Less than 5 members’ class to give personal attention to the students
- Class contains participants from various countries – various time zones catered due to the online nature of class
Register here to attend a free preview/demo class to see in action how it works.